Think your roof is just made up of shingles? A great roof is composed of many different parts that make up complete roofing systems. Most roofing systems, depending on the type, are made up of at least 3-5 components working together to keep water out. At Sage, we believe that only the best quality materials and parts should be used to build roofs in our community. That’s why we use Owens Corning roofing systems.
Total protection is more than shingle deep
Sage is proud to use the Total Protection Roofing Systems ® by Owens Corning. They focus on these three elements to help keep your family warm and dry.
- Seal – Create a water-proof barrier:
- To block water resulting from ice damming, wind-driven rain and normal water flow. A properly sealed roof helps prevent rot and mold, with ice and water barriers and underlayment as the final line of moisture protection.
- Defend – Protect against nature’s elements:
- Roofing systems are not complete without a set of durable shingles. Add a tough, yet beautiful layer of defense with strong adhesion that resists blow-offs and helps shed water away from the roof deck. These shingles help protect the most vulnerable areas such as eaves and peaks.
- Breathe – For balanced attic ventilation:
- Optimize airflow in your attic with intake and exhaust ventilation. They reduce heat and moisture buildup that can lead to ice damming, roof deterioration and mold infestation. This helps air flow through the attic to manage temperature and moisture.
Certified Owens Corning Contractor
If roofing systems aren’t installed properly, you could risk damage to your home. You can rest assured that, as an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred contractor, Sage will get your roof right the first time. We know that living in North Texas means dealing with seasonal storms and weather, so we pride ourselves on making sure our customers get the best roofing systems available.
Sage General Contractor is qualified to handle any need on your property.
Give us a call today (972-420-6500) or contact us here to see how you can qualify for our FREE 10-year warranty. We offer a no-obligation inspection of your home.