Finding the best Denton roof repair can be frustrating, but with Sage Roofing, it doesn’t have to be! With over 40 years roofing experience and many happy customers we know how to repair roofs right, and make sure they are up to our high quality standards. Let us walk you through what the roofing process feels like with Sage, and show you every step we take to put your roof and home back together.
- Inspection – Getting a roof inspection done to evaluate the damage is the best way to prevent filing un-needed claims and to get issues fixed before they worsen. We pride ourselves on our call response time for the best Denton roof repair and making sure we get to our clients quickly! We know our customers aren’t just people but friends, community members, and fellow Texans, who need their homes put back together as soon as possible. Our roofing specialists will make sure to note any damage to your roof and immediately initiate a claim with your insurance.
- Insurance Claim – We have insurance specialists who track your claim every step of the way, and deal with the insurance company for you. We know dealing with homeowners insurance is no one’s idea of a good time, but we know how to get it done quicky and efficiently. Taking caring of all the insurance details is just small part of what makes Sage the best Denton roof repair.
- Material Selection – We work with a wide variety of roofs and will make sure the final product is one that looks great for your home. Concerned about your high end roofing material? Sage has experience replacing and repairing all types of roofs, check out this review from one of our happy customers:
“After our recent storm, we searched for a roofer that could handle our custom-designed metal turret. Once we found Sage, our problem was solved. They personally handled our specialty roof and the final roof is better than the original.“
- Teardown – This is always the first step in repairing anything, getting rid of the broken parts first. We understand that this can be stressful and take great care to make sure your landscaping and items surrounding your home are unaffected. This process usually takes 4-8 hours depending on the size of the roof.
- Repairs and Replacement – Once we have evaluated the damage, ordered supplies, and removed the old roof, the real work begins. Getting your roof put back together is our number one priority, and we only use high-quality materials and experienced roofing professionals. The extent of the damage (think hurricane vs. hailstorm) can definetly effect how long individual projects take. But a medium to large sized home should take 1-2 days for Sage’s best Denton roof repair process.
- Cleanup – We know your home is important to you, and we make sure to leave your yard and driveway neat and clean after a roof repair or replacement. We make sure to leave no nails or debris!
Get the Best Denton Roof Repair by Sage Roofing
If you think our roofing process really stops there, than you don’t know Sage Roofing. Providing only the best roofs and supplies we stand by our work and guarantee the highest quality of installation, roof repair, and maintenance in the business.