If you’re a homeowner, it’s important that you establish and follow a diligent, ongoing home maintenance plan. A roof that is not regularly maintained puts your entire home at risk of costly damages and repairs – the vast majority of which are perfectly preventable. According to The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), your home’s roof should be inspected at a minimum of two times a year.
If you don’t yet have a home maintenance plan in place, now is the perfect time to start thinking about why you need one and who you can trust to provide the necessary services and support.
The Benefits of Having a Home Maintenance Program
There are several advantages to having a home maintenance program in place. Here are a few:
- A professional maintenance program will protect your roof from damage resulting in emergency repairs that carry high price tags.
- In some cases, damage can be so great that it requires interior repairs – thus increasing the cost even more.
- Some damages can be hidden. In these cases, a professional maintenance program can catch problems early and fix them before they get worse.
- In most cases, a home maintenance program will identify any potential problems and repair them before they turn into larger issues and financial liabilities.
The Sage Home Maintenance Program
The professional roofing contractors at Sage offer an affordable Preventative Maintenance Program to homeowners. Our program includes an annual visit where we:
- Perform a roof inspection and evaluation
- Clean your roof of debris
- Seal all penetrations
- Secure any loose shingles
- Inspect your attic for leaks or disconnects
By joining our Preventative Maintenance Program now, you will also receive 10% off all included services.
With this program, you’ll have peace of mind knowing we’re there to help you catch any potential problems earlier on and before they become larger, more expensive problems. Our routine checks and maintenance services will keep everything safe and dry in your home.
To learn about our roofing services and schedule a consultation, call us to speak with a professional at 972.420.6500.